Campus Academic Coordinator
Campus Academic Coordinator
Campus Academic Coordinator
LOCATION: Lansing Campus
DEPARTMENT: Academics - Administration
TARGET PAY: $38,000-$42,000
***Hybrid schedule possible at supervisor's discretion***
The Campus Academic Coordinator ensures the quality of campus academic services and serves as a liaison between students and the University regarding academic needs. This position ensures that procedures are provided with consistency and quality, and serves as an advocate for academic needs on the assigned campuses. This role is assigned to one or more campuses and is also responsible for academic administrative assistant responsibilities for assigned locations, performing as a general assistant to the Academic Leader, contributing to their objectives. These responsibilities are performed in an ethical manner consistent with the University's mission, vision, and values which include diversity, equity and inclusion.
• Collaborates with the Academic Scheduler in the management and data entry of the overall campus schedule/s in accordance with University guidelines and government regulations.
• Processes and manages campus scheduling requests in event management and electronic records systems.
• Ensures that the appropriate resources and technology are in place to deliver quality programs.
• Serves as the campus contact for faculty issues and provides input to the University and to the chair of his/her respective department.
• May facilitate the resolution of student issues and problems in accordance with University Policies upon request.
• Facilitates adjunct orientation sessions as appropriate to welcome instructors, establish relationships, and familiarize new employees with the campus.
• Plans fall start event and conducts campus faculty meetings, as needed, for purposes of communication and feedback.
• Coordinates various events, including special events and functions.
• Provides GREAT customer service, anticipating and exceeding the needs of our customers.
• Understand and abide by all external and internal regulations and policies. This includes NCAA, GLIAC, and national affiliations associated within athletics or other role specific regulations.
• Assists in communication of class cancellation.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Awesome if You Have:
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Minimum of 3 - 5 years of professional experience in a related field required.
• Demonstrated experience to successfully organize and prioritize workload, handling multiple demands efficiently and with professionalism and exercising good judgment.
• Demonstrated ability to work accurately and effectively with computerized data systems.
• Demonstrated experience to successfully work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Extra Awesome If You Have:
• Master's degree preferred.
• Spanish Bilingual.
• Higher Education experience.
Our culture, benefits and perks Empower U with:
Freedom to grow. We offer free or reduced tuition for staff, spouses and dependents. Nationally recognized internal training and leadership programs, and career development. Is your program not available at DU? Ask about Tuition Assistance.
A caring culture DU values work-life balance and offers generous and flexible paid time off, 403(b) with an employer contribution plus the opportunity for an additional employer match with an employee contribution, paid volunteer time off, relocation benefits and more…
A Healthier U. Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, Wellness program, free use of Athletic Facilities, Employee Discounts, and access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP.)
Diversity and Inclusion:
At Davenport, we believe that engaging diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to achieving educational and institutional excellence. We invite you to join us as we band together to create an environment of equity and inclusivity that leverages diverse life experiences, ideas, backgrounds and perspectives. We respect diversity and are committed to fostering an environment of support, inclusiveness and learning, both in the workplace and throughout the application process. With that in mind, we welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds, including people of color, people with disabilities, Veterans and the LGBTQ + community. We recognize that not all job seekers have all the preferred qualifications listed in the job ad, but we strongly recommend that you apply if you meet most of the criteria.
About Davenport University:
At Davenport University, we know what it takes to be successful. With over 155 years of providing quality education under our belts, thousands of Davenport graduates are making an impact on the world with the knowledge and skills they learned here. Our team of faculty and staff collaborate to make this possible. Joining DU means growing and advancing your own career, while making a lasting impact on our students, colleagues and the communities in which we serve.
Would you like to be part of our success? It all starts here!
EEO-Davenport University is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of a person(s) national origin, race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, transgender identity, veteran or military status, marital status, height, weight, genetic information, and any other category or classification protected by law.
Link to full job description: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://docs.google.com/document/d/103VKZ2Spc6Molm4hZYCGniYewBgp5OjwzVk9ivygP8Y/edit?usp%3Dsharing&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1673449882323573&usg=AOvVaw2sWBNmGQb7CF8YrcyiPWRH
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/3796271
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.