Executive Director of Admissions
LOCATION: W.A. Lettinga Campus - Grand Rapids, Michigan*
TARGET PAY: $84,000-$90,000
The Executive Director for Admissions is responsible for developing and implementing strategies, processes and tools for coordinating all admissions activities for new segmented type students, resulting in increasing the University's enrollment and market share. These responsibilities are performed in an ethical manner consistent with the University's mission, vision, and values which include diversity, equity and inclusion.
You will love this job if you are:
• Someone with an eye for detail. While keeping everything moving, you also catch the little things that make all the difference.
• A collaborator and contributor to team goals, willing to support others on the team to ensure progress toward our common objectives.
• Someone who thrives in a fast-paced culture. Despite a busy task list, you're organized and productive.
Awesome if You Have:
• A Bachelor's Degree
• Admissions/Recruitment Experience required
• Demonstrated project management experience
• CRM Experience (Salesforce preferred)
• Ability to develop and implement strategy, effectively plan, develop goals, meet deadlines, and accomplish goals.
• Effective public speaking and training skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with people of diverse backgrounds, and promote a positive working. environment, spirit of cooperation and positive reactions to change and conflict resolution.
Extra Awesome If You Have:
• A Master's degree.
• Experience with data analytics and/or data mining.
Our culture, benefits and perks Empower U with:
• Freedom to grow. We offer free or reduced tuition for staff, spouses and dependents. Nationally recognized internal training and leadership programs, and career development. Is your program not available at DU? Ask about Tuition Assistance.
• A caring culture DU values work-life balance and offers generous and flexible paid time off, 403(b) with an employer contribution plus the opportunity for an additional employer match with an employee contribution, paid volunteer time off, relocation benefits and more…
• A Healthier U. Wellness program, free use of Athletic Facilities, Employee Discounts, and access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP.)
Diversity and Inclusion:
At Davenport, we believe that engaging diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to achieving educational and institutional excellence. We invite you to join us as we band together to create an environment of equity and inclusivity that leverages diverse life experiences, ideas, backgrounds and perspectives. We respect diversity and are committed to fostering an environment of support, inclusiveness and learning, both in the workplace and throughout the application process. With that in mind, we welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds, including people of color, people with disabilities, Veterans and the LGBTQ + community. We recognize that not all job seekers have all the preferred qualifications listed in the job ad, but we strongly recommend that you apply if you meet most of the criteria.
About Davenport University:
At Davenport University, we know what it takes to be successful. With over 155 years of providing quality education under our belts, thousands of Davenport graduates are making an impact on the world with the knowledge and skills they learned here. Our team of faculty and staff collaborate to make this possible. Joining DU means growing and advancing your own career, while making a lasting impact on our students, colleagues and the communities in which we serve.
Would you like to be part of our success? It all starts here!
EEO-Davenport University is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of a person(s) national origin, race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, transgender identity, veteran or military status, marital status, height, weight, genetic information, and any other category or classification protected by law.
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/3809598
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.