Admissions Representative-High School II
Admissions Representative-High School II
Admissions Rep-High School
LOCATION: Grand Rapids W.A. Lettinga Campus (hybrid schedule)
Pay: $42,000 per year
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirt and enjoy establishing and maintaining partnership? This position will establish and maintain internal and external partnerships to generate new student inquiries and secure applications for admission. Our Admission Representatives will develop an enrollment strategy to meet their objectives.
• Generate admissions inquiries through personal and professional contacts, corporate partnerships, community organizations, current students, alumni, and other lead generation initiatives.
• Meet/Contact prospective new students through various means including inbound and outbound phone calls, scheduled and unscheduled appointments, lead cards, web inquiries, admission applications, and internal and external events.
• Continuous achievement of follow-up activity policies and communication plans for prospective students, and demonstrate an adaptive recruiting approach as appropriate for each student.
• Work with students to successfully complete the application process, including the receipt of all required documentation for admission.
• Remain the point of contact for all new students from inquiry to start of classes, facilitating the transition to the advisor.
Awesome If You Have:
• Associates Degree required. Use our FREE tuition remission plan to earn your bachelor degree.
• 3-5 years of successful team selling experience, to include telephone appointment setting, interviewing, closing, and follow up skills.
Extra Awesome If You Have:
• Bachelor degree (from accredited institution), preferably in business, marketing or sales related field preferred.
• A commitment to advancing our values of diversity, equity and inclusion
Our culture, benefits and perks Empower U with:
Freedom to grow. We offer free or reduced tuition for staff, spouses and dependents. Nationally recognized internal training and leadership programs, and career development. Is your program not available at DU? Ask about Tuition Assistance.
A caring culture DU values work-life balance and offers generous and flexible paid time off, 403(b) with an employer contribution plus the opportunity for an additional employer match with an employee contribution, paid volunteer time off, relocation benefits and more…
A Healthier U. Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, Wellness program, free use of Athletic Facilities, Employee Discounts, and access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP.)
Diversity and Inclusion:
At Davenport, we believe that engaging diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to achieving educational and institutional excellence. We invite you to join us as we band together to create an environment of equity and inclusivity that leverages diverse life experiences, ideas, backgrounds and perspectives. We respect diversity and are committed to fostering an environment of support, inclusiveness and learning, both in the workplace and throughout the application process. With that in mind, we welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds, including people of color, people with disabilities, Veterans and the LGBTQ + community. We recognize that not all job seekers have all the preferred qualifications listed in the job ad, but we strongly recommend that you apply if you meet most of the criteria.
About Davenport University:
At Davenport University, we know what it takes to be successful. For more than 150 years, Davenport has stood apart from other universities because of its unrelenting focus on ensuring its graduates rise to the top of the job market. Its unique approach to education offers students a career-centered curriculum and empowers them with real-world experience. Thousands of Davenport graduates are making an impact on the world with the knowledge and skills they learned here. Our team of faculty and staff collaborate to make this possible. Joining DU means growing and advancing your own career, while making a lasting impact on our students, colleagues and the communities in which we serve.
Davenport recently earned the 2020 Michigan Performance Excellence Award, the first university in Michigan to earn this recognition. In 2021, Davenport was one of seven organizations chosen for a site review, the final step to earning the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
The university continues to be recognized for its work to create a strong culture and embrace diversity and inclusion. As a result, it has been named one of the nation's Best & Brightest Companies to Work For and earned the Excellence in Diversity Award from Insight into Diversity eight times in the last nine years.
Would you like to be part of our success? It all starts here!
EEO-Davenport University is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of a person(s) national origin, race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, transgender identity, veteran or military status, marital status, height, weight, genetic information, and any other category or classification protected by law.
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/4722385
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.