Curriculum Systems Manager
Curriculum Systems Manager
olCurriculum Systems Manager
LOCATION: W.A. Lettinga Campus - Grand Rapids, Michigan*
*** Partial remote schedule possible***
DEPARTMENT: Registrar's Office
TARGET PAY: $39,000 - $40,000
The Role: Curriculum Systems Manager
You Will: Manage curriculum systems that support accurate documentation of courses, degree programs, academic policies necessary for Student Information Systems integration resulting in annual digital catalogs. Analyze data and system processes for continuous improvement, suggesting changes and leading their implementation. The Curriculum Systems Manager is also responsible for facilitating grading and student status documentation.
You will love this job if you are: Able to see the big picture of project management and process improvement while learning proprietary software to build and manage accurate data storage and transmission.
Awesome if You Have:
• A strong background in academic degree structure and policies
• The ability and desire to learn new technology
• A desire to work as a part of a team and lead process improvements
Extra Awesome If You Have:
• Experience in Acalog
• Curriculog, Banner
• Bilingual Spanish skills
Our culture, benefits and perks Empower U with:
• Freedom to grow. We offer free or reduced tuition for staff, spouses and dependents. Nationally recognized internal training and leadership programs, and career development. Is your program not available at DU? Ask about Tuition Assistance.
• A caring culture DU values work-life balance and offers generous and flexible paid time off, 403(b) with an employer contribution plus the opportunity for an additional employer match with an employee contribution, paid volunteer time off, relocation benefits and more…
• A Healthier U. Wellness program, free use of Athletic Facilities, Employee Discounts, and access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP.)
Diversity and Inclusion:
At Davenport, we believe that engaging diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to achieving educational and institutional excellence. We invite you to join us as we band together to create an environment of equity and inclusivity that leverages diverse life experiences, ideas, backgrounds and perspectives. We respect diversity and are committed to fostering an environment of support, inclusiveness and learning, both in the workplace and throughout the application process. With that in mind, we welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds, including people of color, people with disabilities, Veterans and the LGBTQ + community. We recognize that not all job seekers have all the preferred qualifications listed in the job ad, but we strongly recommend that you apply if you meet most of the criteria.
About Davenport University:
At Davenport University, we know what it takes to be successful. With over 155 years of providing quality education under our belts, thousands of Davenport graduates are making an impact on the world with the knowledge and skills they learned here. Our team of faculty and staff collaborate to make this possible. Joining DU means growing and advancing your own career, while making a lasting impact on our students, colleagues and the communities in which we serve.
Would you like to be part of our success? It all starts here!
EEO-Davenport University is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of a person(s) national origin, race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, transgender identity, veteran or military status, marital status, height, weight, genetic information, and any other category or classification protected by law.
Link to full job description https://www.google.com/url?q=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C6iLaYcVm0nP2JQdByXgJXF5fUhoLUWa1j0bjJG-RDs/edit?usp%3Dsharing&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1686338917084346&usg=AOvVaw0saWUd8_5h4DmPvExPVRzX
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/4459553
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.