Director of Marketing and Recruitment, Casa Latina
Director of Marketing and Recruitment, Casa Latina
Director of Marketing and Recruitment
DEPARTMENT: Casa Latina
LOCATION: Grand Rapids
REPORTS TO: Executive Director, Casa Latina, Executive Director of Marketing
The Director of Marketing and Recruitment assists with the strategic development and implementation of all Casa Latina marketing plans for the University.This position will be responsible for Casa Latina lead generation and management resulting from from these plans and their follow up until the admission application is generated.Contacts with students will bevia multiple outreach channels such as phone, text and email, in the language (English/Spanish) of their preference, taking into consideration cultural and national origin diversity. The Director of Marketing, Casa Latina will provide expertise and strategies for marketing in the Latino community and related bilingual markets to the various university departments in close collaboration with and support to the Executive Director of Casa Latina, Executive Director of Marketing and the Vice President for Admissions and Strategic Partnerships. These responsibilities are performed in an ethical manner consistent with the University's mission, vision and cultural values.
• Conducts market research to propose and assist in determining marketing strategies to develop key messaging for Latino and related bilingual audiences.
• Defines key data metrics and reports that would be helpful in optimizing and increasing leads and conversion rates across multiple channels in Latino and bilingual markets.
• Makes data driven recommendations and decisions in order to achieve goals for these markets.
• Develops and leads execution of short- and long-term strategic marketing communications plans for these markets, acts as the key point of contact.
• Develops metrics on lead generation and conversion rates in order for the University to achieve Casa Latina enrollment goals
• Assists with planning, development, execution, and trafficking of related marketing projects, including lead generation and lead nurturing.
• Coordinates and participates in the development of bilingual content of marketing strategies and projects including online and printed promotional products, traditional and social media, website, among others.
• Monitors, develops, and manages social media activities that include multilingual and multicultural content.
• Monitors and ensures that marketing strategies and content reflect appropriate bilingual usage sensitive to cultural and national origin diversity. Generate prospective student leads by providing information on university dual language and other degree programs.
• Market the University to qualified leads to secure the admissions application and facilitate subsequent follow-up with the Student Services Counselor utilizing current technology.
• Works with external agency partners as appropriate on Casa Latina activities
• Generates and manages leads resulting from Casa Latina marketing strategies.
• Nurtures leads through recruitment efforts using multiple outbound channels such as email marketing.
• Provides thorough follow-up with Casa Latina leads through the recruitment cycle.
• Fill requests for marketing collateral and other collateral information.
• Meets regularly with the Executive Director, Casa Latina, and the Executive Director, Marketing on progress of all Latino and bilingual marketing projects.
• Collect and analyze input from prospects, applicants and students to improve processes and services.
• Compile information and reports as needed.
• Upholds all University brand and identity standards.
• Provides great customer service.
• Understand and abide by all external and internal regulations and policies. This includes NCAA, GLIAC and national affiliations associated within athletics or other role specific regulations.
• Demonstrates and promotes the University's cultural values.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field required.
• Three to five year's successful experience in marketing or communications.
• One to three years' experience in marketing in the Latino community.
• Experience in marketing in multilingual and multicultural settings.
• Excellent bilingual (English and Spanish) interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
• Multicultural and multilingual lived experiences.
• Demonstrated understanding of language, cultural and national origin diversity.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Latino community at the local, national and state levels.
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite required. Experience with database and marketing automation software preferred. Salesforce and Pardot experience a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, self-starting environment
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with people of diverse backgrounds and promote a positive working environment, spirit of cooperation and positive reactions to change and conflict resolution.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and responsibly with co-workers, faculty, staff, and students.
• Demonstrated motivational and problem solving capabilities with a high degree of integrity, ethics, and dedication to the mission of the University.
• Business office environment. Prolonged sitting and standing. Use of personal computer and phone (eye and hand strain).
• Some travel between locations required (own transportation).
• No regular lifting requirements, occasional lifting up to 20 pounds.
• Must be able to work occasionally irregular hours, evenings or weekends as needed, additional hours during peak times as needed.
DAVENPORT UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/4774170
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.